Reservations/Booking Agent (serviced apartments)
Globe Apartments are looking for a bright, sales-driven Reservations Coordinator to join our long established firm, specialising in beautiful Prime Central London serviced apartments for short stays. Our offices are on Chiltern Street, a 2 minute walk from Baker Street. Lack of experience isn’t a deal breaker – if you’re on the ball and think logically then you’ll be a great fit.
- Taking enquiries
- Booking apartments
- Overseeing the reservation making process
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Outstanding customer service
- Flexibility to occasionally work outside office hours – don’t worry it won’t be much!
- Knowledge of MS Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional appearance and demeanour
Hours and benefits:
- Working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, plus some additional out of hours
- Excellent progression opportunities in return for your hard work and commitment
- A competitive basic salary with commission payable after probation, in the region of £24,000+ and more for those with demonstrable experience
If you have a sense of humour and can bring that little extra something to our team, this is the position for you.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and have been looking for an opportunity like this, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining, in no more than 100 words, why we should interview you.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.