Serviced Apartments in Albert Street, Regents Park and Camden
Camden is one of London’s liveliest boroughs and the centre of the capital’s underground music scene with a plethora of bars, restaurants, shops and entertainment. The locks along Regent’s Canal are the focus for some of London’s most varied shopping, with fashion, antiques, music, arts, crafts and bric-a-brac filling this labyrinth of boutiques and markets.
These spacious studios and one bedroom serviced apartments on Albert Street are ideally located a few minutes’ walk from Camden tube station. Situated on a quiet residential street, these apartments are among the quietest we manage. They deliver the benefits of living close to the recreational space and gardens of Regent's Park and the vibrant entertainment of Camden Town with its bars, venues, restaurants and clubs. Several popular attractions are within a few minutes walking distance including Camden Lock and Market and London Zoo.
The Camden apartments provide:
- Easy access to London’s tube network and public transport (Camden Town Station)
- Large windows allowing plenty of natural light, hardwood floors and tiled bathrooms
- Fully equipped with all modern facilities, including washer dryer, oven, mini safes, multi-channel digital TV with DVD and CD facilities, direct dial telephones, internet access
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service (additional services available upon request)
- Great locations near restaurants, theatres and entertainment venues of Camden and the West End
- Safety and security with individual entry phone system
- Extremely affordable and cost effective
|Apartment||Rate per week ( for 7 night stays)|
|Studio (1-2 people)||£805.00|
|One bedroom (2-3 people)||£945.00|